About the course
Shropshire Telford and Wrekin Training Hub is providing 6 STW Practices with support for a GPN to be supported to lead the introduction of video group clinics (VGCs) within their practice and PCN to support recovery and facilitate catch up with chronic disease management post COVID.
Video group clinics are a transformative way of delivering planned care and supporting people to take control and manage their health issues. They work especially well for people who live with long term conditions like diabetes, COPD and asthma that account for a significant part of primary care’s workload.
Video Group Clinics offer:
- Significant clinician time-savings
- Quality and QOF improvement
- Improved experience of care
- Sustainble delivery of personalised care
- Better outcomes in diabetes
The Video Group Consultation support package includes:
- Leadership Coaching for your GPN VGC Lead
- A one to one coaching session with an accredited coach
- Two group coaching sessions with an accredited coach
- VGC learning lessons for five people
- A highly interactive 2.5 hour action learning session for those who will be delivering VGCs (clinicians, facilitators and clinic co-ordinators)
- Follow up 'Lunch and Learn' sessions
- Each Practice will ahve accessed to two highly interactive 60 minute virtual action learning sessions that double as progress check in sessions.
- Webinars to share best practice
- Every month there will be a National webinar showcasing best practice in VGC, which are open to everyone in all PCNs Book webinars at: www.redmoorelc.co.uk
You must be working within a Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin Practice, and you must, as a practice, put forward five staff members who will form your ‘delivery team’ for this programme. Each team needs to consist of 3 key roles; a clinician, a technical facilitator and a clinic co-ordinator, plus an additional 2 staff members. You will also need to identify an Information Governance lead.
Your next step is to register your Practice so that you can be sure of getting this support.